he came and pick me up and we went over to the pasar malam near his place and we bought snacks to munch for lunch.
Head over to his place and we watched tv for awhile, before planning to go out..
wanted to play mahjong then movie and all.
but in the end, we went out for steamboat with his friends.
after steamboat, we planned to catch Alvin and the Chipmunks, but after buying the tix and walking round, we walked around and then decided to go home and drink! so we gave our tix away and went home.
Baby's mum came home and we drank together.. :)
At about 10.30pm, I went home..
Drop dead on my bed cos I was drunk. but overall it was fun and I enjoyed this x'mas because there was my baby boy around. :)
Love you to the maxxxx.
No comments:
Post a Comment