Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010,

Happy 2010, folks!
I know I'm like late in posting this, but who cares anyway! hahah.
So I spent my 2010 very first day with baby and Rachael Pong!
This two were the first I met on a brand new 2010!!
Though baby and me had a tiff on the eve and on the day itself, but still, he will never fail to make things right.
Head over to Baby's in the afternoon, though we spent merely a few hours only, but still, its great seeing him. Baby's sister was at home too, so we ordered KFC and was hooked on the tv because the programme was damn interesting.
Baby went off at about 5pm while I head over to Rachael's place.

Out for steamboat with Idiot and her family. It was great though, eat till its super filling.
I must say, "RACHAEL PONG CAN EAT!" the next time round, I'm gonna bring her to buffet man! though she looks skinny, but her appetite. WOW!
Ate for an hour or so before heading back to her place again. Lepak for awhile before I cab home.
was really damn bloated, but I had a great time though.


















So overall, the start of my New Year isnt that bad though. How was yours? :)
Today is just like any other day, baby will be away for 2 weeks...
so I'm sad!!!!!!!
well, I wanna get my tongue piercd and my hip inked~
Still saving money though.....
CNY is approaching though. ^.^

For all my friends,
Thanks for giving me a wonderful 2009!
Lets hope 2010 will be a better one too!! :D
Love each and everyone of you to bits~

3 comments:

Rachael Pong said...

LOLLL. I was really hungry and dying for Steamboat thats why.

LORAINE. said...

hahhaha! but catchup session was (Y)

LORAINE. said...

hahhaha! but catchup session was (Y)