One more fucking day and I can see my dearest baby boy!!!! ^.^
Excited much...
Busy day today, walking up and down totally makes my leg feels damn sore...
Christmas Eve tmr and I have yet to shop gifts for baby! :/
Might giving him in a later stage I guess...
Christmas Day will definitely be an enjoyable day for me.
Because I'll be heading out with baby and his mum! heehee.
A Family Day with them..? :)
I'm starting to miss that sily boy now! ):
Waiting for his call now..
I remember when I was young, when I watched tv at how girls cried when those guys left them, I felt it was damn stupid because its just merely a breakup.
But when I'm together with this silly boy, I totally understand how it feels for someone you loved so much to leave you. It just seems like a missing piece is missing in your heart and it feels empty deep inside.
I admit at times I regret being with him, way back when he totally treats me like shit.
But as times goes by, this relationship, that started 2 years ago, became strong and is going fine now...
I really hope times like this would stay.
When I was chatting on the phone with him, at times, when he mentioned his particular bitch that entered into his life before, I feel really uneasy...
I dont know why I would have the feeling of losing him like how I did last year.
After being apart with each other for a month, we're back together again and it continues.
But during that point of time, both of us have another partner which we know we can never stay together with them for long as our hearts still longs for one another.
I remembered how I begged him to come back and he just refuses. That feeling was totally awful when he would totally avoid your phone call, knowing that call was from you.
And each night when I sleep, I couldnt hear his voice at all, and all I could do was cry myself to sleep.
I dont know why I'm writing all these.. Just thinking back while blogging...
But well, baby assured me he would never leave me for someone else again and he will always remain faithful.
I hope this is what he promised and he would fulfil it to the end. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment