Sunday, June 7, 2009

This beat is sick,


I'm saving my blog from rotting now! So yes, Hi there! sorry to disappoint all those who always came over here but nothing was updated.
So last week was well spent. I got to see Babyhan, Samantha & Meien.
Yesyes, Babyhan is shy okay! she didnt speak much!! haha, its okay. we will overcome this problem soon and she said "YES WE WILL"! :)
I have not much to say here though. I'm really bored now.
waiting for babyhan to be online to send me the pictures!
Alright, tata!

I know you feel you're no longer priority to me.
I know you've cried over this, I'm sorry. Sometimes its not the matter of not spending time with you or whatsoever, we both have our own boyfriends and I'm sure you wanna spend more time with him too.
You may seem or think that I dont need you anymore, but I guess you're all wrong.
You feel I used you, but nothing like this has ever across my mind.
I still need you. I still need this friendship to carry on.
Sometimes asking you over to my place and we just rot there is something I see the word, "bored" at your face.
You've accused me, you've wronged me.
Its up to you to believe whatever I've said.
I've tried to pull you back, but you have always find words to shoot me back in our exchange text messages.
If you feel that you're just a normal friend to me, then let it be.
I'll always be here for you like how I used to be,
I'll always lend you a listening ear whenever you need.
MOST OF ALL,
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY CLOSE AND BEST FRIEND! :)

No comments: