Sunday, May 31, 2009

what went wrong,

I'm having regrets now. I regret in trusting friends too easily that sometimes, it can really land me into shit. what can I say now when all have been done.
You were my best friend and the one I trusted most.
You gave me your word in keeping it confidential, in the end? I was backstabbed, I was betrayed.
I am so disappointed, really. But what can I say?
Forgive? probably, but I wont be able to trust you anymore.
I dont know why, maybe I am too afraid alr.

Sunday is a homely day. hahaha. I dyed my hair again!
This time, I dont know what colour is it. Look abit like copper brown type?
I'm going to play game with my Yang Meien alr.
She is waiting for me to finish blogging!
Love all.

I've began to love you whole heartedly once again.
never let me down anymore.
Cos you're the one I really need.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up babyhew!
You know I'll always be there for you :)
Loves!

Cindy Yeow said...

Link me k. HEHE.
i link you up alreadyz