Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dying inside to hold you,

Whenever I go to friend's page and see what Sam always have for me, I feel damn happy.
HAHA Yes I am her new momma and she saved that name on her contact as my name!
She cute or what!

I suspect that my friends has been eating truckloads of sweet stuffs that everyone seems to send me sweet messages.
I really have no idea why but it did makes my heart melts though.
very touching and I'm very happy knowing that my friendship with them is appreciated!:)
And to those broken hearted,
Cheer up and live on with life! there's so much opportunity out there still! Be happy yeah?
I swear Babyhan and me are so fucking fated. Someone who shares almost MANY similarities with me. I will blog about all the similarities we share one day. Just wait.

Happy One monthsary to Shanice & Weiguang, Jo & Clay!
You both last long w your love one okay! :)

No comments: