Just had steamboat for dinner just now. Like finally.
Just came back home an hour ago and I'm like finally online.
Babyhan was waiting for me to come online from afternoon till now. Sorry! ):
Out tomorrow again and Hotel stay next week. I'm gonna enjoy myself to the fullest!!
Rohsbit is getting way too much. Things are getting out of control and she's really pushing her limits far too much.
when will you really grow up and settle down for just ONE.
Stop being fickle-minded. really regretted knowing you as a friend, BIG TIME.
And especially to YOU,
dont use your POWDERFUL english to shoot. cos I dont give a damn to you.
you're nothing to me, actually.
Being a poser is what you're good at. Stop being a stalker too.
Get on with your own life and just concentrate on your O's.
you failed your english in school and now you're trying to show off to me your POWDERFUL words? wow, I totally "admired" you. HA.
Bring me down, just try. Cos let me tell you for the last and final time.
YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME.
bye bitch. so long as I DONT SEE YOUR FUCKING FACE.
2 comments:
Alamak! I cant go online and talk to you! :(
xx,
EPITOME OF NONSENSE
( P/S. FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW, EON IS CREATED EARLY THIS YEAR!)
LIKE EARLY THAN RABBIT-GARDENING SCISSORS.
HAHAHA chill abit lah! hahah!
we're the originals okay hahaha.
Post a Comment