Thursday, June 18, 2009

Contentment,


Fruitful afternoon and night, though I'm stressed!! haha, but with the company for Babyhan, BabyYeow & Sam, everything was just all about doing it with a smile.
hahah, bitched and bitched. Oh my, just how loose this person can be.
( you can guess, good for you.)
Like a funny only. This poser just couldnt have a sense of originality.
Why oh why. such a rabbit who just rohsbit everywhere. haha, what a joke.


I'm meeting my BabyYeow on Tues! like yay!!:D
I'm excited for next week.
Shanice Ang, Hansa Han, Cindy Yeow, Samantha Tan & Nicolette Ng.
I'm meeting you all and I'm so looking forward!!
Pictures and more pictures. heh. Okay, I'm done blogging.
I cant stand the sight of rabbit's blog. I just find her blog toooo poseur alr.
*hor, Dowager & Queen." hahaha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HANNORS!

LORAINE. said...

hahaha! she sucks, totally.