Monday was an awesome day.
I finally met up with Shanice Ang, Jojo, Hansa, Rachael Pong, Melissa, Munkie and Cindy, Sheryl, Brady and Amir, Nicolette and some others, I really cant remember all.
Shanice went over to Grand Copthrone to meet me and we went to check in.
Put our baggages over there and out to Chinatown for lunch. After which we head to Far East Plaza.
walk around and waited for Hansa to come, she came and we walk.
Bought myself a bikini before going to do manicure.
They lied!): they suppose to accompany me but they went to eat desserts. two liars!
After all was done, walked over to wisma to get Hansa her cardigan because she was cold.
After which to Cine to meet up w Brady and Amir and the rest slowly came.
Camwhored and all! Lazy to elaborate alr.
But when Cindy and Munkie arrived, we camwhored for a shortwhile before going off with Cindy to buy a birthday cake for Munkie. Walked round Cine but to no avail, asked around and they said the nearest cake shop is at Taka, so we went over there to get it.
Back, lit the candles, blindfolded Munkie over to the cake, sang birthday songs, blew the candles and then...the cake fight began. we totally messed up the outside of ljs man.
haha but it was great and enjoyable though.
Cleaned up, slacked at ljs, and dad came. spoilt the fun.
Off to Tiong Bahru for dinner and back to the hotel.
Munkie, Cindy, Shanice and Weining came over for drinking and camwhoring sessions.
everyone was sober except munkie who was dead-drunk as she was playing this finger game with my lil bro and ended up losing all of us have to take care of her.
She even made a fool of herself at the Prata shop and she wore shanice's monkey bedroom slipper out. It was hella funny, I swear. She could laugh and cry at the same time. weird isnt it.
All of them headed home at 5am plus because munkie was puking non-stop.
slept at 6am and got up at 11am. was feeling damn shag and tired.
Tuesday wasnt that great. was supposed to meet Hansa but couldnt because I thought everyone was heading to butterfactory, but the event was postponed. But dinner was fabulous. had buffet at the hotel. it was hella great, I swear. Dad's workers all came over to join us. There was a total of 11 people there! But they were really funny people that made me laugh as there was talking about their experiences while they were working for daddy. Head back to the hotel at around 10pm plus. Supposed to meet Baby, but we had some disagreement over some stupid things and ended up we didnt meet up. Disappointed though.
Today, checked out at around 1pm. headed home and I was damn tired. Drop dead at 4pm plus and woke up at 8pm because I just felt like bathing before I could go back to sleep. but since everyone is asking me to blog and asking me for pictures. I dont know if I uploaded all, but well, I'm gonna upload it in facebook too! so get it from there if you want! :) Did I mention I bought Sims 3?! hahaha! I'm happy okay! gonna download it soon to play it!!:D alright, I'm off. BYE!
*I'll post munkie's drunken state tmr! hahahaha!!
No comments:
Post a Comment