Friday, May 29, 2009

You always catch me when I fall,

Hasnt been updating much because there is nothing to do and I've not much to update.
Today, I went to Baby's place as he wasnt feel good though we planned to catch a movie.
But well, gave it a missed and yup, I took care of that silly boy.
After which, left his place at 6pm, head over to pass his friend something and he sent me home.
Poor baby, was sneezing all the way. ):
Hope he gets well soon! sigh!

The fountain has just arrived, like cool only.
I love the fountain, it spices up the living room. It looks nicer now!
Suppose to meet babyhan today, but she didnt wanna wait for me. Isnt she bad?
I wanna get inked somewhere this june!
Money please come rolling in.
Love all. BYE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bff call me asap once you see this.
Urgent.. thks