Monday, May 25, 2009

The reason,


Found this photo at my bro's phone and I didnt know at all. HAHAHA okay, whatever.
I miss my pretty pretty fringe still. I dont like my fringe now. ):
I will NEVER EVER gonna cut bangs again, regret much.


Chatted with baby till 2.30am. had a complete heart-to-heart talk. Baby seems to be getting understanding and forgiving. went to sleep aftermaths.
Woke up at around 10am, out for lunch at wisma, shopping at Takashimaya and back home.
there's nothing much to do now, and I'm really bored.
June Holidays is approaching for all schools.
HAHAHA, I cant wait to spend quality time with Yang Meien.
Like finding jobs, going here and there together, stay-over, suntanning, swimming blahblahblah.
Love man, I love.
talking about her, I realise I havent started on her damn present yet.
Okay, I should be online often from now, I must get her present done before she comes to my place.
Love all, Bye.

Love you, baby.
There's no other one for me
you make my life complete.
You're the one that I will keep for all time.
never gonna let you go.

No comments: