Monday, March 23, 2009

Tired.

It's just 9.41am now and i'm freaking awake.
I wanna sleep please. I slept at 2.30am and freaking woke up at 7am.
But I just got my pay from mummy for doing house work! :)
haha. I'm gonna save money!! yay! I'm seriously fucking broke.

There's no maid for one month and I kinda missed her last night.
sigh, teared a little when she walked into the departure counter.
but before that, ate our desserts at Swensens. Merely gave a suggestion and daddy drove us there to find Swensens. hearts daddy!
Going out soon and will be meeting baby later for movie. I feel like a SuperWoman.
hahaha.
Husband made my night a happy one before I went t bed.
I wont say why! you'll find out soon!!
hahaaha. alright, I'm going t nap for awhile before going out. Byebye.

I really had enough of you saying those things.
Give me a break, will you.

No comments: