Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Self-control,
Maybe I didnt treat you quite as good as I should
Maybe I didnt love you quite as often as I could
Little things I shouldve said and done, I never took the time
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
Maybe I didnt hold you all those lonely, lonely times
And I guess I never told you, Im so happy that youre mine
If I made you feel second best, Im so sorry, I was blind
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasnt died
Give me, give me one more chance to keep you satisfied
Satisfied
Little things I shouldve said and done, I never took the time
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind
Maybe I didnt treat you quite as good as I should
Maybe I didnt love you quite as often as I could
Maybe I didnt hold you all those lonely, lonely times
And I guess I never told you, Im so happy that you're mine
----------------------------------------------------------
I feel that this song is really meaningful. Sharilyn sent this song t me and I really think it really suits me. Sighhhh.
Over to Sharilyn's place ytd.
heart-to-heart talks and we were sharing many similar things.
Screwed up relationships we have. Its all fated, I suppose.
Headed home at around 8pm. Tears just kept flowing down when I talked to him.
Sigh, I have no idea what I am doing also..
Chatted w Lesbo for an hour or so. Really poured out everything, totally couldnt control and so she was there, quietly listening t whatever I have said.
I really appreciated it alot.
Girlfriend texted me next, telling me she was back & gave me a call.
Thanks everyone for being there yesterday, trying t cheer me up and listening t my cries.
Zhipang, Brad, Aloy, Jingyee, Sheryl, Shar, Sam.
Thank you very much. I really appreciated it.
I'm really contented t know you guys are always there for me.
Nothing much happened today though. Nothing eventful.
I'm very bored now.
& t my Epitome of Nonsense,
you cheer up too k! I love you. *hugs.
I have really no idea what do I want.
I'll be strong. I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment