Thursday, December 2, 2010

For all the times,

Hi! having lazy bones in updating my blog, but I'm gonna update now because I'm way too bored! woke up and met Jianhao downstairs, bus over to Compasspoint and then had lunch at KFC.. As usual, he's always a clown. LOL
Saw Yuwen & RongRong while eating too!! ate finish, and walked over to Jianhao's block, waited downstairs for him to change and walked back to Compass.
He cab-ed over to find his friends while I cab home after which.

Sufen came over at about 9pm. Chit-chat and we left for dinner + supper at Punggol Nasi Lemak with Fabian and Calvin.
Home at about 11.30pm. Too full to sleep..
Life like this, I like. Good friends, good life. I dont need alot of friends, just these few is enough.
Never ever gonna do foolish things for friends that never appreciate anything.

No comments: