Sunday, November 28, 2010

Memories,

Supposingly to attend Tricia's BBQ at Pasir Ris ytd. But last min changes!! Went out with Fabian to meet Jianhao and we cab to Anchorvale CC. Actually planned to stay there for awhile and go to Pasir Ris, but time was getting late, and Shijia and Kian wanted to mahjong. So decided to stayed there.
Not bad though. Had a great time laughing at Fabian, Rong Jun & Jeremy. hahah!
I think my lil bro is obsessed with pool and I think he loves being gay. LOL.
Jianhao left for home. So Fabian, Rong Jun, Jeremy, his girlfriend and me walked to Anchorvale 7-11 and after which slack around while they were waiting for the rest to come.
Left at about 9pm plus and cab to compass. bought burger king because I nearly had gastric, was fucking hungry..
then cab over to fetch Shijia and home.
Mahjong till 7am and I just woke up not long ago!!! Feel like sleeping again later. hahaha.

Mummy is getting my xmas present for me this week I think! Yay! Hi BB BOLD! I wanna get you to me soon! heheh. alrightttt. byeee~






No comments: