Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Whatever to bear,

It's like a damn tiring plus boring day today. Work and work. I'm really getting not used to waking up early in the morning, rushing to bathe and then rushing to put on my makeup before dad leaves the house. Omg... hate rushing.
Just went to visit the salon and snip off my fringe. It looks better now with those LONG LONG fringe always blocking my side view whenever I let them down. Annoying max.
I'm still thinking if I should get my bangs back. LOL, but come to think of it, I doubt it suits me. HAHAHA.

My cousin is trying to irritate me on msn.. but I think he failed, cos what he's trying to do is just amusing me. hahahah, I'm wondering where's my boyfriend at now. what a busy man is he.
Tempted to call him, but am afraid of disturbing him, so I shall wait till he calls then!
I want some stayover!! Anyone? heheheh!
Adios~

And, I very much appreciate if you would click on my nuffnang?!?!?!
I need money :( thank you and love you peeps very much! (L)

No comments: