Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Belated,

HAPPY BELATED 2 YEARS 7 MONTHS, MY DEAREST BABY.
For the past few months, many things have happened.
From us being together and then almost torn apart.
I just dont see a reason why I should give my happiness up.
Having you in my life is the sweetest thing I've ever had.
Thanks for everything you've done for me.
From Tolerance to Patience and to Love.
We may fought and quarrel at times,
but deep down, I still love you the most.
No man or anyone can ever replace you.
Neither do I want to have anyone replacing you anymore.
In this world, there will be no one loving me like you do.
Although you may be hard-hearted at times,
but I know you're just trying to change me.
To be a better girlfriend,
and to stop being wilful.
And to end this post,
I just wanna tell you.....
Baby, I love you! (L)


No comments: