Monday, July 5, 2010

Tonight,

I didnt go to work today and hahahah, I went over to baby's to give him a surprise when he wakes up! Pretty much of a success and I was damn happy too, cos I miss everyone there. :(
Baby's sis told me she bought me a longchamp bag! heheh, I'm so happy and she even got me a handmade bracelet with my name on it. I'll post the photos up soon!

I'm having gastric now...Cos I have not eaten anything yet for the whole day except sweets and chewing gum. I swear I'm gonna puke those gastric fluids out soon because I'm fucking hungry now!! I have 2 baby fighting fishes in my room now. baby told me to take care of them for him because the big ones in his big fishing tanks were bullying this 2 babies. :(
and I received Feliza's stuff this afternoon alr. Just used the scrub and the mask. I feel that my face is getting smoother. shall use the mask everyday and see the results!!!

No comments: