Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Loved,

No pictures for today, because I'm lazy to update one or to search for one.
Work today with parents was alright. Went to Paragon and Mum bought Canele's cake for me as requested. haha, a total of 50 bucks were spent for just 6 different cakes.. Best, I've something to munch on while watching soccer later at 2.30am. Baby and me are gonna catch it together. hahah!

Final Theory will be on 5 Aug and I'm lacking of confidence. But I believe I can do if I put effort into it! Elder Bro will be entering his army on 3rd Aug, 2 days before my FTT. Hopefully he'll have a relax time serving army instead of a tough time!! hiakhiak.

Overall, I think things between me and baby are pretty alright now. We're coping fine now. Give and take is something I must remember what we should always have in our relationship!!

No comments: