Blogging at this godly hour now because I'm waiting for my dearest boyfriend to finish his mahjong sessions and I can accompany him on the phone while he is on his way home.
I'm tired, but who cares~ I'm giving up my sleep for him!!
For the last two days, things werent going on well for both of us. Quarrels were something that we had for the past two days. But I guess both of us have decided to compromise and have also decided to put an end to this damn bloody topic.
It has been such a pain in the ass over the same topic and over the same person.
But I seriously hope she would know her damn limits.
I think my blogging bug just got turned off while I was typing that paragraph. and for no reasons, I need to a pack to fag and my stomach is hurting so bad now!!!
ohmygod. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment