Monday, February 15, 2010

First Day,


Today is the first day of Chinese New Year! How was everyone's visiting today? Mine was absolutely great!
Woke up at late afternoon, got myself dressed and all while waiting for dad to wake up.
So left the house at around 3pm plus and we went over to Mount Vernon to pay our respects to Grandma and Grandpa's columbarium.
After which, head over to Grand-Uncle's place for visiting and eat a lil there.
left there around 5plus and met baby at the MRT.

We went over to baby's aunt's place at Toa Payoh. Ate again and I think I'm really gonna gain HELLA weight this New Year.
slack and all, chat with baby's sis and mum.. then the sky changed from dawn to dusk.
and thats when the gambling begins!
Our base was actually 14 and at the end of the game, we got like about 70plus bucks.
Not a bad one! :)
baby and me make a great combination team! :D
Left at around 11pm and we head over to Li Han's new place @ Punggol.
Its a nice place though! I like and their kids are so adorable.
headed home at around 12am and I think baby is gambling at his friend's place again.. this time round its mahjong.
hahaha! oh well, wish him luck!
might be tonning tmr. Hopefully I wont be tired. I'm gonna sleep now! Feeling damn shag and all after all the fun and enjoyment.
This year chinese new year is sure GOOD! :D
will upload all the pixxx onto fb when CNY is over! Let me take more first! ;)

No comments: