Its a Saturday today and I'm staying at home because baby is out with his sister.. :D
but still, I'm a happy girl but someone just has to ruined it...
I know you would be reading my blog, but hey, once you've given out something, you shouldnt be asking it back at all!
You said you would be giving it to me and you brought it down to me.
Then? just only a day has passed and you're asking it back from me.
Can you just dont so ridiculous? I did nothing wrong and I swear I really did nothing!
I merely just texted you in the night and when I woke up, you asked me to return you the stuff back.
Seriously, coming to think of it, I really start to wonder if you really are a man.
Usually, someone will never do things like that..?
I've never come across such things before and its happening to me.
You volunteered to get it for me and you gave it to me, and now for some unknowing reasons, you asked me back for it when I'm happily using it now?
I just dont understand you at all. I seems so lost in here now.
and for no reasons, you just told me you wont be contacting me anymore..
I really dont know what the fuck is going wrong here now....
ah, I'm having enough stress, its time I take a break.
All I want is a simple and not complicating life, but such is life.
Anyway, back to what I wanna say,
I've never seen baby smiling to happily before and I'm really glad I caught him in surprise.
hahah! so his birthday is approaching really soon and I really dont know what to get for him!!
Someone please give me some opinions?
Baby needs a sport shoes now and I'm gonna get him one soon!
but before that, I need to order his birthday cake~
Planning some surprises for him! heeheee! ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment