The person always truly there for me.
The one that always lend me a listening ear.
The one that keeps my secret well.
The one that never fail to give me comfort when I'm down.
One of the best I ever had. (L)
---------------------------------------------
Met Jojo at her place ytd. Had a great time with her though. So much to catch up, so much to talk about. :D
Left her place around 10pm. :)
I couldnt help smiling after I see her. It has been really long since I last met her and things around us seems to change. But its really great overall! :)
Work today and then came back home. I'm suppose to do somethingfor baby's sis before she leaves on Friday, but I'm too lazy to get my ass moving..
Sentosa on Friday for the Sec 4 2009 gathering?? I'm not sure if I'm going. Most of them arent going!! ):
But I really wanna get tanned. fuckkk! haha.
alright!! waiting for baby's call now and he hasnt called!!!!
hopefully he'll call soon~ :)





No comments:
Post a Comment