Went out after and he sent me home. Talked things that took placed for the past few days and baby was really sweet though I'm angry with him over something.
I love you, baby.
Sam came over and went back at about 10pm. and she talked me into not keeping myself out from the world but go out more often and not putting all my time on baby too.
well, I admit I've put all my time on him... Okay forget about it.
I'm bored.
currently chatting with brady online and he's damn retarded.
Greg is annoying as usual! -.-
bye!
I'm different and I am like that.
If this difference has cause a barrier btw us,
I've nothing to say.
I've done my best to really prevent this barrier.
But it seems to be of no use.
I hate this so much.
why cant me just be me.
why must I collide to be the same?
I dont understand.
fucking hate this.
cant accept me for who I am? Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment