Super bored to the max nowwww.
I'm having sore throat now and I think I'm gonna fall sick soon...
was having msn conference with Grace Ng & Samantha. I swear I was laughing so much so that my stomach couldnt take anymore laughter please.
Maybe I shall roughly type what we have said:
Grace: Today, I went out with my mom.
Me: Uh-huh then? your mama jumped for joy and got stucked?!
Sam: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Grace: NOO!! we went out and walk around. I saw a mirror and decided to do my hair. and I notice my hair was center-parting! I asked my mum if she knew it and she said. I asked her why didnt she tell me. She said cos I didnt ask. (roughly like that)
Loraine & Sam: HAHAHAHAHHA!!
I swear, it was fucking hilarious till my stomach aches so much!!! Omg.
Okay. I swear both of them brightens up my night! (L)
Its just a few hours more before the clock strikes 12,
and its gonna be, 1 year 7 months baby!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment