Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine Day.



I'm just so addicted to this song now!! I know I'm slow, but this song is really nice!!
Okay, I didnt get to celebrate valentine day. another disappointment day.
ah, whatever. Sheryl, Meien & Samantha never fails to make my day! :)
Thanks alot for the three of you! :D

I'm feeling alright now!! hahaha, private blog is updated for those who can access.
I'm feeling damn bored now, I swear.
Suppose t meet HIM, but well, I wont say what happened because it just makes my blood boils.
Phone will be cast away for days so dont ever try contacting me.
Cause I doubt you all will be able to get me.
I'm not playing MIA, but I just dont feel like switching on or entertaining my phone! ):
Maybe I'll try getting another line to entertain VIPs! ^^
Just feel like doing so only. hahahaha! okay, when I get the new number, I'll text those VIPs!
I'll update again if I have something to say. bye!

No comments: