Please cheer up k!
Seeing you in this state, totally upsets me.
I really hate seeing you like that.
It has been 2 days, I'm sorry today I cant lend you my shoulders.
I cant be there by your side.
But I can always lend you my ears.
The best part of you is the smile on your face.
I know how you feels because I've been through it before too.
But what can we do?
take one step at a time.
You will find someone better one day.
Yes, please wipe those tears and smile, dear.
I'm always here for you.
I know you inside out, you know me inside out.
We're both in the almost-same situation.
But we must never give up on ourselves ok?
I love you. ♥
--------------------------------------
Things between everyone has not been good. Everyone seems to be breaking up.
I think I'm falling sick soon! because my head seems t be spinning.
I think I'm down w a fever! SIGH!!
anyway, I finally met up w baby today and gave him his present for valentine.
I could see how happy he was w the smile on his face.
haha, super cute though. he couldnt stop smiling at the present. goodness.
we had some serious talks and I really hope things will get better in time.
Alright, I really dont know what else to post because I'm really not in the mood to think of anything to post.
I'm going off then. Bye.
Baby, I hope the decision you have make will lead us to happiness.
I wanna be with you because its hard to let you go.
But if one day you ever let go again, blame me for being a bad girlfriend.
for now, I'll treasure every moment we spent together.
1 comment:
Darling, relink!
Http://a-gainstyou.blogspot.com (:
Post a Comment