Thursday, July 19, 2012

Gatherings,



Drinking sessions last Sat with the awesomes as well as my love at Planet Paradise.
Left as soon as the bottle was finished.
Off we went to eat Minced Meat noodles @ Mengs Kitchen after which and headed home.



Things at home isnt going smoothly now and having to face all these is totally stressing me up.
All I wanna do now is be happy. 
I dont know if I should care about all these happenings,
but all I know is that no matter whose at fault and whose not,
I love all of you the same.
All of you still holds a place in my heart but for now,
I'm just too tired to care of whats going on.
Pardon me for playing pretence and ignorance.
But I guess thats what I should do now in order to not get too affected.


No comments: