I have nowhere to rant, so I guess I need to type it in this space here to vent out everything.
I guess I'll feel better after doing so. :)
And after doing so, I hope I wouldnt think much about it anymore..
we cant talk, because we'll be facing in a awkward situation and because I can see you're not in the mood to talk either.
Ever since you entered into my life, everything changed. Everyone could see how happy I was being with you, how fortunate I was. Everyone around me felt so happy for us.
But still, that happiness was shortlived. You've left me just too soon.
Why does all good things come to an end? and its so damn fast..
You made me feel like I was the happiest girl because I've never felt this way for so long, and now, I'm back to square one.
You dont have to keep apologising to me, because the hurt you've caused can never be mend with just a "sorry"
I forgive you, but I just cant bring myself to forget all the happy times we had together.
The very first time we spent time together at my place, even though how tired you are, you still came all the way down to my place to meet me because I wanna see you.
I was feeling so touched I swear.
and the very first outing we had, going to Hg Mall for our lunch and went shopping for stuff with me, then mahjong at my place till late and we had our dinner together after that.
I felt so happy for the whole day because I had you by my side for a day.
And just a few days later, everything just ended... It really wasnt unexpected.
I miss you very much, I really do....
You have left a big impact in my life that I somehow cant seem to forget them.
I miss how you make me laugh every night just by talking to you on the phone.
I miss how you make me smile to myself while texting you.
I miss how you tease me just to make me smile.
I miss how you always call me to hold you when we go out.
I miss how you made every effort to be with me.
I miss how you made me feel so loved.
I miss how you hug me and gave me that sense of security I've longed for so long.
I miss how you feed me when we eat.
I miss how you know I dont smoke red, and you asked if anyone have normal menthol for me to smoke when everyone around smoke red.
I miss you calling me baby and saying goodnight to me every night.
I miss how you tell me how much you love me.
were all those words from your heart or was it just a lie to make me feel happy?
I seriously miss everything about you, everything we had, everything we share.
2 weeks wasnt that long, but you left a great impact.
I really miss you very much.
I dont know if you still read my blog like how you used to everytime you open your eyes and that is the first thing you do.
I know it hurts not only me but you when you decided to walk away because you dont wish to be a burden to me, but still I want you to be happy.
I miss all your jokes and most importantly...I miss you.
I really hope, you would come back soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment