Thursday, August 5, 2010

Strawberry Tart,

Yes yes, this is my Strawberry Tart, Kelly Ang!!! She has been over at my place damn often. Like every week 3-4 times just to play mahjong? hehe, together with my Playmate (Persis), their boyfriends and Tricia and along with my godbro, Kelvin! hahaha.
Ytd mahjong with Tricia, Persis and Kelvin, we ended the game at 4am and I woke up at 8am to go out with my dad because he sent me to woodlands for my final theory test.
But a sleepy me didnt read most of the question carefully and I failed the test. Sigh.

But its alright, I'm retaking it with kelvin! hahah, so at least I have a company with me yozzz.
Mahjong has been a part of me. I dont lose, neither do I win. I have no idea why...
LOL! No win no lose for 2 days straight? brilliant me eh? :D
Hopefully there's mahjong tmr again!! wanna kill boredom. For now, i'm gonna replenish my sleep. Because of the shortage of sleeps, I'M HAVING A FUCKING PIMPLE OUTBREAK.
I wanna sleep now! GOODNIGHT!!!

No comments: