Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back in action,

Hi! Yes I didnt use the comp for about 2 weeks or so I guess?
Mahjong has been part of my life nowadays. Kelly & Persis have been coming over often lately to play mahjong with me. as well as Kelvin. hahah, my mahjong gang..
Game was good, as well as the company! heheh.

everything is alright for now. thanks to those who were concerned for me when I didnt update or worried why I havent been online for weeks. I'm enjoying myself nowadays. I'm fine! :D
So yeap! Probably mahjong again tmr or maybe Rammy. Rammy is poker game, but played in poker tiles. It's a very fun game. Kelvin have learnt how to play it alr and he's getting good in it! haha!
Thats about all!

Happy Belated Birthday to Persis Yap & Nicolette.
Love you both for life. (L)

No comments: