Tuesday, June 8, 2010

whats left,

Taking a trip down memory lane, browsing through most of the albums I have in my laptop. Photos is what I'm left with. Friends come and go. True friends hardly stay. Maybe I do have, just one or two, but I'm just contented with this few..

In my phone contains photos of the past. With those whom I was closed before, I wanna try to delete them, but I have no idea why I am not able to! Iphone just doesnt allow me to delete anything from Photo Library! If anyone knows how, leave me a comment and teach me how k!:)
maybe its fated that whats left now are memories of the good old days..
Everyone changes, this I do not deny. But if time can revert to the past, I swear I would treasure those days.
okay enough of these emo shitz. Baby is sleeping like a damn pig when he's suppose to be working today!!!!! >:( hahah, from lunch till now, I still feel damn bloated. Think I'll be skipping dinner later.. Feel like just sleeping in this cool and wonderful raining weather...

No comments: