I had an awesome wonderful advanced birthday celebration!!! :D Thanks to all those wonderful lovely and awesome people that celebrated with me, danced, party and get high with me all night long @ Supperclub!!!! I swear I love the company. Never enjoyed myself so much before and I'm glad they made my night!
Baby bought the cake and I was totally touched because he was rushing for work but he still run to and fro to get the cake for me. Sometimes I just dont know how blessed I am with you around, baby. Before entering Supperclub, cut cake and all! and when we entered Supperclub, we drank and got high!! I swear it was the best night in my life! Baby left work halfway to club with me for awhile and he left for work again. See!!! I have the best boyfriend in the world ever!! The fucking expensive cake he bought me.. OMG. okay, dont say anymore.
Anyway, I'll upload the rest of the pixxas tmr!!
Meanwhile, I would like to say;
Thanks for the awesome night for those who celebrated with me!
Jingyee, Laura, Royson, Shawn, Marco & Friend, Jana, Winteng, Valerie, Baby, Big Bro and his 2 friends!
Thank you so much! I had a great time with you all! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment