I'm hoping that life will be better soon for baby and me.
I hope that God will improve things for us and make everything well again and of cos not letting my dearest boy suffer this much. Its really heartbreaking to see how your loved ones is suffering and whining to you about his life but yet there is nothing you can do to help him. I really do feel helpless in a way.
I'll stop at the unhappy part. Mum bought a White Musk perfume for me at Body Shop. wasnt bad after all and I dont really fancy White Musk. But I'm so gonna get the perfumes at Body Shop. I think all their perfumes have nice scents. :D
Think I'm going off now and then talk to baby on the phone till we go into our wonderland.
Last but not least,
I'm glad that my dearest Nicolette texted me this evening. It really did made my night.
Hope that things will turn out better for her.
Babygirl, just cheer up and live life happily.
I wanna see the smile you have in you again.
meet me soon and dont always coop yourself at home when you're feeling sad k?
Mommy (L) you.
He will regret that decision someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment