I swear the both of them are so cute. No matter how I try to explain to them that my eye hurt, they would simply answer my excuse with many ideas.
HAHAH, really can laugh the minute I think of it.
So cab to Marina Square at about 1230pm and we started eating and all.
Had a great talk with baby's cousin, Mark and his girlfriend.
Both Mark and Baby were like oyster-lovers.
Eating oyster all the time and Escargots(?) something that look like a snail.
Had steak and a whole lot of food.. Totally bloated.
Cut cake and we left at about 330pm. :)
Baby sent me home and now he's playing mahjong with his friends.
hohohoho.
Today isnt a bad day after all though.
I'm loving family day with baby. Never fail to feel loved with all of them around. (L)
Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RACHAEL PONG!! :D
LOVE YOU BIG TIME.
sorry today cant make it to your chalet, will make it up to you. (L)
And last but not least,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ONG JINGYEE.
My one and only dearest Lesbobo.
Though we may have drifted further and further, but no matter what, whenever you need, I'm just a call away for you.
Meet me up soon and you know that I miss you terribly.
I wanna see you soon!:D
See you on my birthday celebration alright? :)
I love you babe. (L)
No comments:
Post a Comment