Friday, March 26, 2010

Further studies,

I'm brooding over what course should I take. Should I go ahead and take courses on Tourism and Hospitality or should I take up Beauty courses? I'm in a serious dilemma now.
An aunty is kind enough to let me learn beauty from her at the rate of 450 bucks for 2-3 months courses. I seriously dont mind because its damn cheap and I think it would at least benefit me and I dont have to always stay at home doing nothing, earning nothing..

I seriously should do some consideration for my future. I dont mind actually. Think I should have a good talk with my parents. But I think mum wanna have cold war with me, she is giving me those faces that I've never liked seeing it..
I might take both courses up. I like Hospitality and I like Beauty too. No idea which is more priority but I'm sure both will benefit me if I put my heart into learning it.

And please do click on my nuffnang ads!!!:D

No comments: