Monday, March 29, 2010

Favourite One.

HAPPY 57th BIRTHDAY, DADDY!~
I dont know whats wrong with damn blogger. I keep uploading picture but it doesnt load at all!!
Forget it, make do with wordy post then!
So yes, I went to ICA building to collect my passport early in the morning today but before that, I bus-ed to baby's place to wake him up because he wanna accompany me as he's afraid I might be all alone there and I'm lucky he was there too because if he isnt with me, I will be all alone, bored...


I didnt even collect my passport and I have to go over tmr morning again. YAWNS. I want to frigging sleeep long hours yo. :(
deprive of sleep. Anyway I might be going to Malaysia on Thurs till Sun. Gonna fucking miss my baby boy.. :(
Alright, I'm gonna sleep now too because tmr have to be awake at 6am again!
Bye all!

No comments: