I'm currently at Malaysia now. have been here since Tues. At first I thought its gonna be real boring here, but I've met and known many of my relatives here.
Just came back from the Wedding dinner at Grand Dorsett Hotel @ Kuala Lumpur.
Camwhore + fun. It was really great over there. Supposingly there was a dancefloor there for us to dance and we thought its gonna be great music like clubbing type and all, but to our disappointment, it was meant more for the Old folks...
I'll be leaving tmr afternoon for Singapore. Finally I'm going back to Home Sweet Home.
I feel really uneasy here.. ):
The toilets at my relative's house is filled with ants........ like wtfuckzxz.
Thank God tmr I'll be heading back.
I'm gonna miss Benjamin, Alan, Siewli and the whole bunch of people I know here.
SiewLi is a cousin I have who is from Canada. :)
Friendly and fun girl to be with, shes really open about everything and super funny girl to be with.
I'll be back with more pictures on Monday?
I hope so..
I'm going to bed soon because my pimple outbreak is like fuckxz now. lack of sleep for the past few days.. have been sleeping for 4-5 hours only!!! I'M DYING..
and I fucking miss baby too! ):
baby where are you?
do you know I miss you so much? sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment