Home day for me today. fucking mense cramp is killing the fuck outta me!!I just downloaded my favourite christmas song. I simply cant wait for christmas to come.
I wonder what its gonna be like to celebrate Christmas with baby again.
Didnt get to celebrate it with him last year and he said he will celebrate it with me this year.
Its gonna be the special time of the year, I guess? :)
Whats Christmas without your loved one by your side?
Gonna get my hair re-dyed and hairlight probably tmr or wed!!!
Super exciting!!! Gotta get my christmas shopping list done too!!
okay, i'm gonna rest in bed now before baby gonna start nagging at me to rest! :)
tata~
I know you are having the fears I used to have inside me now.
That is to lose me.
no matter what happens, I promise to stay by your side.
we've been through sooo much together.
I definitely will not let this love slip away, for the second time.
Thanks for your effort baby.
Though at times I gave you those cant-be-bothered attitude,
but deep down, you still mean the most! (L)
No comments:
Post a Comment