
For a moment, I felt what earthquake was. I felt my house shaking.
Okay, scary to the max..... ):
But anyway, met up with Samantha on Monday for dinner at Hougang Mall's Pastamania.
her treat though and I totally loved her ok!
Caught up pretty much with her and I realise I've neglected people around me. ):
I'm sorry!
Some people just think that just by words alone can break a strong bonded friendships.
but I'm sorry, you've failed.
You may think that I dont know who you are. But both of us know who you are :)
Try maintaining as anonymous cos seriously, you dont mean anything to me anymore.
I know you're recently getting bored and all, but dont have to try so hard to stir up troubles.
I lead my own life, so do you.
If you think staying at home makes you feel bored, go out and find something meaningful to do.
I'm done for this post. busy week for this whole weeeeeeek I guess?
Friday - Night Safari with Jojo and co?
heehee. Looking forward, excitingggg! ;)
I love your arms around me
I love your scent around me.
I love your smiles.
I love your hugs.
I love your kisses.
I love everything about you.
3 comments:
WHEN IS MY PASTAMANIA MEAL! >:(
y are u close to nicolette tat bitch? She is not a gd frend at all. Ani idea wad she said behind u? she is a 2-face bitch. In front can act nice and gd, behind u, will bitch like nobody's business. loraine, better be safe than sorry. Beware of such person.
Rachael;
heeheeeee!!! :D
*smile wide wide.
Anonymous;
Oh yeah? Okay, thanks :)
Post a Comment