HAPPY 1 YEAR 8 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY, BABY!
we've come this far, we've walk this far,
having you in life is something I wish to have everyday.
Soon, we'll be together for 2 years!
Its really my first time walking through such a long journey.
You told me never to leave you.
Now I tell you, Dont leave me again, baby.
I love you, deep down from my heart.
--------------------------------------------
I'm rotting at home nowwww. ): baby has ended his work and I'm waiting for him...
Alright, its gonna be my first day of work today.
I do feel...nervous though!
hopefully today work will go smoothly for me!!:D
Msn is being a bitch now. It doesnt allow me to sign in!!!!
having an ulcer on my tongue, fucking irritating to the maxxxx!
Okay, everything is annoying me. I wonder if I'm PMS-ing.
Serious case.
Gotta go!!
Last but not least,

1 comment:
hahahaha love you too:)
Post a Comment