Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm back,

Okay, enough of saying I've disappeared, I'm gone, I've died.
I'm back to update ok!! :)
Hectic days for now and I felt damn lazy to come online and so I've been using my phone to msn.
Really missed out alot of bitching sessions and catchups with my babies!

I've been alright so far, nothing much eventful. Life revolves with my family and baby, thats all.
Been offered a job to work at a wine shop and I'm still considering the offer.
should I take the offer up? Maybe I should, then SHOPPING WILL BE LIKE SOOOON!
Cousin's wedding dinner tmr. will be back with pictures, I promise ok!
Alright, I'm gonna make myself happy alright. heehee.

I MISS MY DAUGHTER. ): Meet you soon when I have the time, I promise.
NNJQ till the end ahhhh! :D
Not forgetting, BMCC!!
& last but not least,
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, GIRLFRIEND!!

2 comments:

NATASHA JALEN! said...

Aww , you miss me? Bet you miss me as much like those stars above right?
Hahaha , see you soon too(:

LORAINE. said...

hahaha, yeah lah yeah lah. miss you lah.