Thursday, May 21, 2009

Breaks and bones,

Hi, sorry, I didnt update my blog because I have been using my mobile to come online!
But I'm back okay!
Yesterday, I head over to Baby's crib. But he was busy in the kitchen!
He cooked dinner for me! Miso Soup! I swear it was damn delicious! :)
Baby then sent me home at 7pm because I need to attend mass with my family.
It was a last minute decision though.
so went to church for 8pm mass and after that headed home.


Today, I'm just practically staying at home doing nothing.
But my day started off well because I had Baby Han.
HAHAHA! I swear she is damn funny and cute.
One day and still counting... Baby Han!
Okay, I'm so bored. Baby Han is in school texting me now! like a cool only!
I still love you, baby boy! heheh!
Byeeee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi baby, i miss you :))

LORAINE. said...

Hi babyhan! I miss you tooo!!