Yesterday night wasnt that good afterall. But it was great having a good talk w Baby on the phone for that short 2 hours.
Manage to talk things out and clear things up.
Although it caused me to tear, but I manage to be okay after that.
But I'm still not feeling good inside. :( I need someone to teach me how to be strong.
Today, supposingly to get my tongue pierced at woodlands, but plan changed because the person didnt respond. So went out w parents in the morning and home in the afternoon.
Cab over to Jurong to find Shanice Ang.
Better be honoured, bitch. I went all the way there just for you. ;)
It was a great time after all, though something bad happened.
Shant elaborate cause it isnt a good thing as I have just said.
Aftermath, home around 8pm plus!! :)
Dont ask me why am I sticky to you.
Because I love you.
Dont ask me why I love you.
because there is no reasons for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment