Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Beat it,

My damn sore throat isnt recovering at all. I feel so MAN now w that voice that I am having.
Baby keep poking fun at my voice! ): keep saying its gonna be permanent.
damn him.

Met him yesterday and I'm really damn happy ok!
But the first thing he did when he saw me was by pointing me his damn middle finger.
Horrible, aint he? but well, I still love him!
ate our dinner and then he sent me home.
I swear he is damn cute when he keep humming to the song that he wanted me to help me dl.
and I purposely irritate him with the song on my phone by blasting it.
HAHA! oh well, I'm always having good time with him! :)
I love you, baby!

baby, leave me never.
I believe we'll overcome everything together.
that smile on your face,
that laughter of yours,
can never be replaced.

No comments: