Friday, March 20, 2009

Tiring day,

A tiring day today though. I couldnt get to sleep last night after hanging the phone w baby.
was pretty upset over somethings. so I could only sleep at 5am.
Woke up at around 11am today to prevent myself from sleeping again, I toss & turn and try t keep myself awake as I was meeting Baby.
So ate lunch, bathe, used comp. at 2pm, bomb baby's phone to wake him up & I cab over.
Cooked lunch together, ate together & we watched teevee. Soon after, baby fell asleep and I continue watching my teevee & watching him sleep.
Unhappy events started and I wont elaborate much.

I wanna upload a convo that me & greg webcammed the other day.
It was damn funny, I swear.
But blogger doesnt seems to allow me to upload it!
Another day perhaps...
Greg, Brad & gang are over at Malaysia.
Sufen is at Malaysia too.
Sheryl is at the States or what? I'm not sure.
Happy Pills are all away! ):
Hurry come back uh! Lucky Meien & Sam is not away!

& Last but not least,
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY, LESBO!
ONG JINGYEE!!

I'm tired. will you still take my hand & walk me till the end?

No comments: