Hi all! No pictures today. I'm lazy so I'll just blog..
So woken up by many text messages by various people that make me couldnt go back t sleep.
woke up and gave baby a call then.
waited for time t pass and slack my way through until 12.30pm when BFF was released.
bus-ed t compass t meet her and walked around. Had my lunch at Mac.
chatted alot and really catched up alot.
Headed t Montip t get my stuff and over t Popular, planning t get a board t make for baby, but i didnt have the time or mood t do! ):
Aft which, went t interchange t meet up w Sam! Finally see her aft a long period of time!
Saw many lovelies too! Oreal, Mary Clare, Melissa, Rachael Pong, Kellie Ng and blahblah.
Caught up a lil w Sam and she has t go off! ):
Aft which, went t Interchange t meet Lendl. waited for that fellow somemore, forever.
walked rounds at Compass then finally took the LRT t Kangkar t get his stuffs.
then slacked around at Mac. Left for home at around 4pm plus.
BFF came over and we laze around for awhile before going out again.
sent BFF home.
Met Baby at AMK. accompanied him and all till around 7pm before sending me home.
haha, he is always the sweetest! :)
but I'm more sweet k! I feed him! hahah.
Baby's birthday is cominggggg! :)
Yay! I love you baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment