14 years of living and each day you're getting mature.
Knowing you for 2 years plus, maintaining this friendship
and each time, it just gets stronger and we became closer.
You've been a great friend that anyone wanna have.
I'm so glad that I've known you because you've always been the sweetest.
Thank God for letting us be close friends.
If I have a wish, I would want to continue this friendship even in my next life.
For a lifetime, till forever.
I love you, diary!
--------------------------------------------------
I've been going out for the past few days and today I'm finally at home rotting away.
Might be meeting baby for a short while later, I'm not sure though.
On Tues, Shanice and Meien came over t my place.
supposingly t surprise baby for his birthday but he couldnt make it
so we decided t make use of the surprise and the cake and so we celebrated Shanice's birthday.
had so much fun and we really talk a whole lot.
Samantha came in the night though and so when she came, we sang the birthday song.
though it wasnt much, I hope you like the cake though, diary. Love you.
Got really disappointed w baby for his actions and all.
But well, it is over alr. dont wish t repeat or say it alr.
alright, thats about it.
I dont wish to post all the pictures if not the next post, I wont have any pictures.
so wait for the next post if you wanna see more pictures!:D
& Happy belated birthday, Baby.
though I could not celebrate it w you, but nevermind, there is always a next year.
I love you, baby.
Might be meeting baby for a short while later, I'm not sure though.
On Tues, Shanice and Meien came over t my place.
supposingly t surprise baby for his birthday but he couldnt make it
so we decided t make use of the surprise and the cake and so we celebrated Shanice's birthday.
had so much fun and we really talk a whole lot.
Samantha came in the night though and so when she came, we sang the birthday song.
though it wasnt much, I hope you like the cake though, diary. Love you.
Got really disappointed w baby for his actions and all.
But well, it is over alr. dont wish t repeat or say it alr.
alright, thats about it.
I dont wish to post all the pictures if not the next post, I wont have any pictures.
so wait for the next post if you wanna see more pictures!:D
& Happy belated birthday, Baby.
though I could not celebrate it w you, but nevermind, there is always a next year.
I love you, baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment