Yesterday's party was a blast. Totally enjoyed myself to the fullest.
Thanks t Meien, Greg, Zhipang, Shimin & Susanna for coming.
& sorry t Ching for making you come over, a wasted trip t be exact.
though the company was few, but I did enjoy myself nevertheless because the house was full of humans. Elder bro's friends were about 20 over. haha but we joined in together to play though.
Gambled a whole lot, there wasnt much luck in the beginning but towards the end, my luck came rolling in because Linus, William & Uncle Nelson was the banker. haha, super hella funny!
Shimin left early! Followed by Greg & Zhipang who left around midnight.
Awhile later, got bored and we followed them t the bus stop.
Around 1am, baby came over and we met him.
headed over t Hougang Point to get some drinks and Meien needed the toilet.
So chatted for half an hour and baby was tired.
he sent us home and he went home. Came home and they wasnt playing cards alr but mahjong.
Linus and the rest left. got bored and Meien left t her boyfriend's place & so I took my shower and fell asleep straightaway at about 4am.
Today was just sleeping sleeping and sleeping. Whoever woke me up, I just couldnt be bothered.
woke up at 12pm, called baby and slept throughout 2pm. baby called.
Bath, changed and headed down t meet that silly for an hour.
I'm still feeling tired, will be heading to bed early today though.
Mummy has lost her voice today and I guess I cant go out till she has recovered because I need t pick up calls for her!
Oh well, I guess thats about all.
Thanks t Meien, Greg, Zhipang, Shimin & Susanna for coming.
& sorry t Ching for making you come over, a wasted trip t be exact.
though the company was few, but I did enjoy myself nevertheless because the house was full of humans. Elder bro's friends were about 20 over. haha but we joined in together to play though.
Gambled a whole lot, there wasnt much luck in the beginning but towards the end, my luck came rolling in because Linus, William & Uncle Nelson was the banker. haha, super hella funny!
Shimin left early! Followed by Greg & Zhipang who left around midnight.
Awhile later, got bored and we followed them t the bus stop.
Around 1am, baby came over and we met him.
headed over t Hougang Point to get some drinks and Meien needed the toilet.
So chatted for half an hour and baby was tired.
he sent us home and he went home. Came home and they wasnt playing cards alr but mahjong.
Linus and the rest left. got bored and Meien left t her boyfriend's place & so I took my shower and fell asleep straightaway at about 4am.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GORDON & ASHLEY!
Today was just sleeping sleeping and sleeping. Whoever woke me up, I just couldnt be bothered.
woke up at 12pm, called baby and slept throughout 2pm. baby called.
Bath, changed and headed down t meet that silly for an hour.
I'm still feeling tired, will be heading to bed early today though.
Mummy has lost her voice today and I guess I cant go out till she has recovered because I need t pick up calls for her!
Oh well, I guess thats about all.
2 comments:
Lovergirl! Sorry for not attending yeah. <3
its alright, see you soon! :)
Post a Comment