
It's a Saturday today. A day of rest for all students who are so stressed up w school during the weekdays! but to me, I feel that its another normal day for me.
I've always been doing the same damn thing and I feel that my life is all about the same thing..
But well, I'm contented enough though. I dont ask for much anymore.
I met up w baby today and the worst thing for today was that I kept quiet the whole way through and cried at the later part.*continue reading first.*
I guess Baby felt a lil uneasy and unusual of me, a damn talkative girl to a girl who has turn so damn bloody quiet all outta sudden.
and all he said was, "baby, why so quiet? talk leh!"
HAHAH! I swear for that instance, he was so damn cute.
Alright I should stop saying how cute he was.. But yeah, its the fact k!
So mum called me to take money from her to buy things for her, so baby kept telling me to go home which I freaking hell dont even want to?
he kept chasing me away. and so of cause I'm a very stubborn girl, I refuses.
and so I was so damn bloody pissed that I alighted. went home and took the money.
went down, saw him missing. WAS FUCKING PISSED T THE MAX THAT I CURSED AND SWEAR.
then I rang him up and he told me he was nearby, called me to get my stuff first before meeting him. i was like, "OOPS!!!" hahaha.
Then met him and all, sorted out our misunderstandings and I felt ashamed.
But well, I've finally understood what he meant and I hope both of us have learnt from what has happened. Hugged him and while I cried, he hugged me really tight. Super warmth I swear.
No hugs can ever replaced his! HEHEHEHEHE! Okay, I'm happy now~
byeee! ( I'm abit insane though. you can choose not to read this part! ^^ )
No comments:
Post a Comment